• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers hire Special Teams coach

ncfan

30 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I hate this, because of Fhule, but McAdoo, Tabor may be just what we needed. A plus is those guys including Snow to me could serve as HC in a pinch like Rhule going back to college.

Bad thing is when Fhule is fired then they will be gone. Well maybe not Tabor.  That’s why I think nobody really wants to come here because they have no clue what’s going on, Tepper is not coming out backing Fhule. So Fhule is fired and new coach comes in wanting his own staff. Back to square one after 3 years, I think I understand why Luke left now. 

• Beer 1

We may have some work to do with Special Teams. Zane G. and Lachlan Edwards are both FAs. We do have Liram H. (our most recent kicker) under contract for next year but I'm not sure he showed enough. Id expect another kicking competition especially if we cant convince Zane G. to return. Edwards was decent as a punter here and there but I'm not sure we won't look elsewhere especially with a new coordinator coming in.

Our primary PR and KR are FAs (Erickson and Ameer A.)

So there's a lot TBD

But at least we have a long snapper if JJ calls it quits 🤬

Edited by Michael G
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Bad thing is when Fhule is fired then they will be gone. Well maybe not Tabor.  That’s why I think nobody really wants to come here because they have no clue what’s going on, Tepper is not coming out backing Fhule. So Fhule is fired and new coach comes in wanting his own staff. Back to square one after 3 years, I think I understand why Luke left now. 

I still find it interesting that they only Tabor's contract details have been released and not McAdoo.  Tabor being a legit ST coach that orgs/coaches have opted to keep through HC changes. 

7 hours ago, CRA said:

I still find it interesting that they only Tabor's contract details have been released and not McAdoo.  Tabor being a legit ST coach that orgs/coaches have opted to keep through HC changes. 

Watch this guys press conferences and Mic’d up practices. This guy on Twitter mentioned it and it’s stuck with me. This guy acts like a Head Coach. I got a real nagging feeling that this guy is either going to be Rhule’s replacement, the interim guy if Rhule gets canned or something. 

• Beer 1