• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kamara Arrested

BurnNChinn

16 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Y’all do know he won’t get anything for this. 

Ya, he’s gonna get the book. I’d bank on the plaintiff refusing to press any charges at this point vs. not getting anything. He’s on video. It wasn’t anything close to what he claimed. He’s toast. 

6 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Even with video surveillance--Saints fans and SJWs: 'Dude had it coming, probably a racist Trump supporter, he didn't die, so 9 hours of community service with an hour lunch break...oh, and and hour rec time--is proper justice.'

image.thumb.png.56eb84b0ebe2742d9a97ff9881c611ac.png

• Pie 1

If he is truly guilty he will just pay off the person and nothing will happen to him like usual. It's just how sports works. If you are an accomplished athlete you can do whatever you want if you are willing to open up the check book. Same thing with Watson. He will merely pay off people and it will go away.

Look at Ben Rottenburger the recently retired rapist from years ago. He paid that woman off and it went away. People love that rapist to death and cried when he retired. 

How about Ray Lewis. Help chop up a couple people and then lie to protect those who you helped do it. Nothing. Of course I do think he made it to trail but somehow evidence was not enough so he got off but was obvious he was there, involved and covered up.

OJ killed those two and got nothing but less movie offers. The Naked Gun series was over at that point anyhow so no big deal on the movies I guess. Not just athletes but 99% of the time a true celeb can get away with most anything if they open up that check book. This isn't political or any other BS someone may make it out to be. It's just a matter of being a celeb and having the extreme cash to write a check and make it go away. I guess people look at it like it's better to get a check and love easy rest of their lives than to continue on with the trial so I can't blame them too awful much.

12 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Even with video surveillance--Saints fans and SJWs: 'Dude had it coming, probably a racist Trump supporter, he didn't die, so 9 hours of community service with an hour lunch break...oh, and and hour rec time--is proper justice.'

You need a prescription for Prozac 

On 2/7/2022 at 12:41 AM, CashNewton22 said:

Yeah being a Saints player aside Alvin is a pretty chill likable dude imo. Idk what he would have done in the past to make you think differently. 

Thats the persona when in front of the camera. Most of the guys in the NFL are chill, likable dudes when the cameras are on.

You dont chase someone down and beat the holy hell out of them because you thought he might have done something to your group if you are a chill and likeable dude.