• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another departure

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Probably because you didn't look very hard.

Instead of assuming things about people or situations, how about if we assume the best or do our research?  Am I crazy?

As far as Sparano going?  I dunno.  The tweet above sort of makes it sound mutual?  That's about all I get out of it.  In all fairness, our line was terrible and we failed to learn nearly as much as we should have about our younger players.  If that had something to do with the line coaches, yea, let's move on and do better.

It doesn't change my current opinion of Matt Rhule at all.  The guy has too much power and too little to show for it.

Lol, I pull for the team to succeed instead of the coach to fail. This guy has been spamming thread after thread to talk trash. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 4

I can't blame staff members for wanting to fly away especially since the coach looks clueless and they may be banking that they all get the axe after this year. As bad as the offensive line was this past year I really don't care and they could all leave for other teams just to see if q whole new set of coaches could right that ship. I don't care what the case is though I still don't want Rhule and just wish he would go away.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1