• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm a passenger on the Corral train

top dawg

Some of y'all were spot on and fair. Some of y'all...well...I just don't know what you were(n't) seeing. 

I'm glad that things worked out. I knew we'd never draft Corral in the first with one of the top tackles on the board, but not only did we get my preference at tackle, we got my guy at QB. 

• Pie 2

I just watched the Fitterer/Rhule press conference and Matt's interview.  I don't know if his skill set will transition to the NFL but I have a feeling he is going to work his ass off to prove he belongs.  The part of the interview I really like was when they were talking about his injury in the bowl game and when he came back onto the field every player rallied around him.

I could not help but think about how Jake Delhomme was with this team.   He wasn't the most talented QB but he was a gamer and the ENTIRE team was behind him.  If he can be a leader like Jake and run this offense with the talent we have.  We could end up with the steal of the draft.

I am super excited to hear about him through OTAs, minicamps, training camp and preseason.

I also hope he outshines Darnold and plays this season.   I would rather him learn this season than sitting 2022 and having to wait until 2023.  

I also hope the Panthers do well and we win.  I could care less if it saves Rhule's job or not.

• Pie 3

On 2/13/2022 at 1:39 PM, mrcompletely11 said:

We dont have a 3rd.  And qb's in the 4rth or later rounds rarely if ever work out.  Might as well use that pick on more line help and target a qb in the top 5 picks next draft.  We cannot keep wasting our picks.

I guess we did end up with something here. I didn't have Corral in my crystal ball at all, though.

We've had a #1 overall have relative success, a UDFA, now is time for a mid-rounder to pop at QB.  Long overdue having to deal with Lewis, Damien Craig, Stefon Lefors, Grier, we're due a hit one of these days.  Let it be ushered into the ethos.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

I already dispelled some of the bullshit he was spewing in this post weeks ago. 

That's a guy that likes to make stuff up and act like he has inside info. Was trying to claim he had the scoop on the Watson trade a while back.

He's full of sh-t.