• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Superbowl Thread

Zod

4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Stupid. Let 20 seconds run off and throw a ball away and the run and forced to call a timeout.

Sometimes you don’t get WTF coaches are thinking. You don’t call a timeout to get ready for two downs to get a first down but you run which forces you to call a timeout.

They tried to run Mixon the play before and it didn’t work.  Gotta throw there but Donald just made a play.  Easy to second guess now

• Pie 1

Just now, jopie87 said:

I can't even describe what I would give to see Cam get that moment with the Lombardi. Damn, he deserves it so damn much.

No he doesn’t. I love cam, but he never put in the real work to become a better passer. He could have done so much to improve his mechanics but never did. Coasted on his running ability until his freak athleticism aged out.

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Sanchez was never that good, just had a good defense.  

Marino comparison could be valid, but you never can tell.  They definitely need to upgrade the Oline though.  Maybe we can convince them to trade with us.  Top ten oline pick and they give us their first and second.  

Bengals are a solid team, if they upgrade their Oline they will be one of the dominant teams in the league for years to come.

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Took Cam 5 seasons, but yeah. Same type of QB. Playoffs possible but not champion or legend without a dominant D.

Burrow is a much better passer than Cam ever was. 

He could be back but that org might keep him down.

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Took Cam 5 seasons, but yeah. Same type of QB. Playoffs possible but not champion or legend without a dominant D.

Cam never had a competent offense around him either though, certainly not anywhere near the quality that the Bengals currently have.

2 minutes ago, FugginPoo said:

I’d like to see if total flags how many were from that last Rams drive? Maybe over half 

That holding inside the 10 was weak, but every other flag on that last drive was legit.

IMO that weak defensive holding call balanced out the missed facemask on the Bengals 75 yd TD.

• Pie 1