• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How far would the Stafford led Panthers have gone?

8 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

We would have made the playoffs I think 9-8. There were 3 to 4 games where we had good qb play we would have been ok.

Eagles not having Darius Slay be the best receiver.

Vikings that opening drive

NE the pick 6 

New Orleans part 2 

just to name a few.

If Stafford could stay healthy, I agree. 8-9 wins. 

8 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

We would have made the playoffs I think 9-8. There were 3 to 4 games where we had good qb play we would have been ok.

Eagles not having Darius Slay be the best receiver.

Vikings that opening drive

NE the pick 6 

New Orleans part 2 

just to name a few.

If Stafford could stay healthy, I agree. 8-9 wins. 

9 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Stafford is better than average, but he's still a bum.

Incorrect, he proved a lot of people wrong who believed he was the problem in Detroit.

But just as in Detroit he wouldnt be good enough to carry a  a bad team and even worse coaching staff if he were here. 

32 minutes ago, saX man said:

If we were shunned by FAs last year (including Stafford), we’ll be like canvassers getting the door slammed on them this offseason seeking decent free agents. 

We are twirling down the porcelain passageway folks.

Yep, going to be even harder to get quality FAs this year. Bottom feeders we are.....yet again. Yay.

4 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

Incorrect, he proved a lot of people wrong who believed he was the problem in Detroit.

But just as in Detroit he wouldnt be good enough to carry a  a bad team and even worse coaching staff if he were here. 

Thats my point.  He is above average and was on a ridiculous team.  My idea of franchise QBs are guys that elevate everyone around them and make their team better and can carry them to victory if no one else can.  Stafford isn't that.  He needs the guys around him to do a lot of the carrying. 

He's better than average, but he isn't what people have tried to make him out to be.  He almost blew that game had the officials not stepped in late.