• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elden Ring

Shocker

9 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

That seems like a crazy amount of vigor, I did have 40 in a pure melee build, but i respec'd for the godslayer greatsword and now I only have 30 vigor. 

Im level 84 and I am at the point where i need to finish the royal capitol, but I have been playing around doing other stuff. 

I'm lvl 102 as a faith/arcane/ Dex build melee character and I'm rocking with 22 vigor. 

You don't need to just stack vigor to be viable by any means.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

I have to say it…this Fallingstar beast in the cave is wrecking me to no end.  I fuggin hate this boss.  lol

In the crystal tunnel? He fuged me up quite a few times, I left and just went back last night and owned him on the first try

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 1

33 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

In the crystal tunnel? He fuged me up quite a few times, I left and just went back last night and owned him on the first try

Yeah, taking a break.  He is really pissing me off.   Will revisit him later

Level 43 at the moment.  I might farm a little and level my weapons.  Trying to keep things tough but this boss is changing my mind

I have beaten all Lingrave bosses and a few in other areas.  Explored like 3 areas.  Taking it very slow to soak it up.  

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Yeah, taking a break.  He is really pissing me off.   Will revisit him later

Level 43 at the moment.  I might farm a little and level my weapons.  Trying to keep things tough but this boss is changing my mind

I have beaten all Lingrave bosses and a few in other areas.  Explored like 3 areas.  Taking it very slow to soak it up.  

Yea he is probably next to impossible at that level. Do the weeping peninsula and liurnia of the lakes if you havent. 

Caelid is higher level than those are. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 1

6 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Yea he is probably next to impossible at that level. Do the weeping peninsula and liurnia of the lakes if you havent. 

Caelid is higher level than those are. 

Yeah, I am completely aware that I have my stats spread way to openly right now.  Trying incantations and blood weapons (arcane) and my Vigor is 25 which is fine.  Will need to specialize a bit more soon.  The game is incredibly fun right now

I am mainly a melee player BTW…but want to try everything this game has to offer.  The second play through will be amazing…this I am sure of.

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Yeah, I am completely aware that I have my stats spread way to openly right now.  Trying incantations and blood weapons (arcane) and my Vigor is 25 which is fine.  Will need to specialize a bit more soon.  The game is incredibly fun right now

It is a lot of fun and it has so many different playstyles to choose from. 

I have 30 vigor, 30 mind, 20 str, 22 dex, 30 faith. The rest is pretty much starting stats. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I am mainly a melee player as well, but it helps to have a spell or 2. 

Agreed…I haven’t used spells really at all yet.  The amount of options available are pretty amazing.  Incantations are kinda tame IMO but I don’t have enough Faith for the offensive ones yet.  

This game is incredibly deep where you can take a build.  

• Pie 1

FINALLY beat the game. Took a lot of tries on the final boss. My mimic would die and I just couldn’t get the boss killed. I did some research and I finally learned that the mimic has infinite FP. Never realized that. So I equipped him with a couple healing based spells, summoned him with a left hand faith thing and right hand sword.  I then switched to my shield. This prolonged his life and “we” did it.  Felt good.

on to NG+ and will level up int for an arcane play through   Though I’m tempted to double wield blood hound swords since I can get a duplicate ha!

• Pie 3

On 4/1/2022 at 6:20 PM, PootieNunu said:

Got him today…leveled up to 60 now and weapons upgraded nicely.  Much better now.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Got him today…leveled up to 60 now and weapons upgraded nicely.  Much better now.

Nice, I killed the full grown fallingstar beast today, he is the same mob on steroids. Finished climbing mt,gelmir for the map fragment, will start volcano manor tomorrow. 

• Flames 1

Nice progress fellas!

As for me, I’m enjoying ng+. You go in so overpowered. It’s fun just wrecking face. Feels like payback compared to the slog you went through for months. It will get tough again as I advance of course. 

I have bumped up int. Been casting some spells. Not feeling it as much still. Kind of using the character more like a spell sword. Magic at range then swapping in the great sword. Pretty fun setup. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1