• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elden Ring

Shocker

Almost done with Lenydell area and completed all underground layer areas.  Not many areas left.  Faith build and find myself using the Golden Halbred and the Gargoyles black blade which is ridiculously powerful.  The game is definitely top 5 for me and really looking forward to what From does next

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 2

On 5/13/2022 at 10:27 PM, Shocker said:

Maybe someone can help me here.  The two Crucible Knights in Aruza Heros Grave are completely impossible right now.  I have died 50 times.  Jesus this fight is incredibly difficult 

I saw some videos on crucible knights and evidently the key is parrying.  I never tried it myself, but youtubers made it look pretty easy. Take a look and let us know!

17 hours ago, MickMixon'sMetaphors said:

I saw some videos on crucible knights and evidently the key is parrying.  I never tried it myself, but youtubers made it look pretty easy. Take a look and let us know!

I finally got them beat but that fight has been the hardest one for me in the game.  I am almost done with Mountaintops so nearing the end.  I would almost call it luck but I got one of then down quickly which was the key

Edited by Shocker

On 5/7/2022 at 10:45 AM, Floppin said:

The lantern doesn't reveal invisible enemies. The sentry torch does. He's talking about the evergoal puzzle that's annoying as fug with invisible assassins and asshole sniper archers that unlocks the portal to the haligtree. 

LOL, just did this area today…those fuggin snipers had me want to smash my controller 

Finally beat the game today…definitely a classic game.  Looking forward to some DLC that will hopefully come soon

I finished level 150 with my main weapon the Blasphemous Blade and Rivers of Blood depending on the boss.  The Crumbling Azul area was hard as nails but enjoyed it start to finish.  

Thanks for all the comments 

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 2