• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2022 Charlotte FC Game Thread

MillionDollarCam

Reyna is so fast. Also the dribble that put DeAndre Yedlin on his butt. Yo.

McKinze Gaines is fast too but he had trouble controlling the ball at his feet. 

Hope Fuchs is OK. 

Good game today by Charlotte FC.

• Pie 1

Never really been a soccer/futbol fan but I went to my first Charlotte FC game on Saturday and the atmosphere was pretty electric.  I am all in on the hype - I just ordered like $250 in apparel lol.

I'm still trying to figure out our roster.  I don't know these guys nearly well enough to pick them out on the field during the game.  But the way you guys are describing Fuchs, he sounds kinda like the Roy Kent of Charlotte FC.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

4 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Never really been a soccer/futbol fan but I went to my first Charlotte FC game on Saturday and the atmosphere was pretty electric.  I am all in on the hype - I just ordered like $250 in apparel lol.

I'm still trying to figure out our roster.  I don't know these guys nearly well enough to pick them out on the field during the game.  But the way you guys are describing Fuchs, he sounds kinda like the Roy Kent of Charlotte FC.

Hahah Fuchs is our Roy Kent, that’s pretty spot on and fugging hilarious. The supporters section should do something with that. Not exactly sure what but something.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

On 5/7/2022 at 10:15 PM, 1Dukie said:

Reyna is so fast. Also the dribble that put DeAndre Yedlin on his butt. Yo.

McKinze Gaines is fast too but he had trouble controlling the ball at his feet. 

Hope Fuchs is OK. 

Good game today by Charlotte FC.

Honest opinion, Gaines kinda sucks. He’s fast and that’s it. Can’t utilize it at all

14 hours ago, MtnJax said:

Honest opinion, Gaines kinda sucks. He’s fast and that’s it. Can’t utilize it at all

Yeah, plus him wearing that oversized jersey makes him look much suckier too lol.  Rooting for him though, maybe all those missed opportunities helps him improve.