• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2022 Charlotte FC Game Thread

MillionDollarCam

2 hours ago, MtnJax said:

Shinyashiki will finish as our top goal scorer this season and team MVP. Calling it now. He’s been a massive pickup

If he finishes with like 10+ goals

I feel like this team would be bottom of the table without Corujo

I thought tonight's game was excellent scoring a MLS franchise high 4 goals. The substitutions were amazing and and our offensive attack was excellent. Playing Fuchs high really helped the offense but we were shaky after Corujo left with an injury. There are going to be increased opportunities for scoring as long as our defense is solid and Kahlina deeps making great saves. And the posts keep working to our advantage

2 minutes ago, MtnJax said:

Anyone else noticed that Bronico has been getting more involved in the attack under CL? He’s not just been sitting back to play extra defender as much

Both Bronico and Ruiz have been great recently. I like McNeill but Bender is obviously the better of the two right now and I’d love to see a midfield of Bronico, Ruiz, and Bender.

Got Inter Miami tonight but we are in a weather delay, it could be a long night ahead.

Same starting XI

GK - Kahlina

RB - Afful

RCB - Corujo

LCB - Walkes

LB - Fuchs

CDM - Bronico

RCM - McNeill

LCM - Ruiz

RW - Jozwiak

ST - Swiderski

LW - Reyna

Subs - Marks, Lindsey, Makoun, Mora, Jones, Bender, Vargas, Gaines, Shinyashiki

Not Included - Sisniega, Sobocinski, Alcivar, Ortiz, Rios

Injured - Armour, Mello

On Loan - Zendejas(Charlotte Independence), Santos (Charlotte Independence), Hegardt (Charlotte Independence), Franco (Talleres)