• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilson to the Broncos

Captain Morgan

11 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Will wording it as if the Panthers did attempt.

That doesnt really make much sense since what the Broncos traded away has come out.  Its Lock, some DL named Shelby something or other, 2 firsts and 2 seconds.  We could do better than that - or at least exactly the same.  Probably coulda thrown in some better players 

Where is Fitterererer?  Get to work, son.  Signing your own mediocre players is a Marty Hurney move---make it happen.  I don't care who you trade--at least we have the chance to get better if you make a deal--

And if you are going for OL--make sure the scouts that helped you last year with Elf and Erv stay home that day.

I did not see that rant coming.

I’m honestly surprised at the package it took to get Russ.

I thought it would be much better. Lock is a throw away. Shelby Harris is good but positional value there is low. Their 1st this year is 9th in a weak QB draft and next year they’ll likely be picking in the 20’s…

I assume they now have ammo next season with their 2 1st rounder and 2nd rounders to move up if needed. But yeah, I thought it would’ve taken more

And this is exactly why I don't have any interest in trying to trade for Watson, if Wilson got this, Watson is even more.

And we're not a QB away from competing for a SB like the Broncos are, especially if we have to give away multiple years worth of firsts and seconds, as well as a couple starters.

Would love to have a QB of his caliber, but not for what the cost will be, would be the same situation we had with Cam for years, great QB, but no OL or weapons around him because of lack of draft picks and cap room.

Hard pass

Edited by tukafan21