• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have Panthers not sent out season ticket invoices?

Chiefzack

Used to be had to start paying by march 1 for payments or all by April 1   Hated that as the draft had not occurred 

now payments by April 1 or all by May 1

i renewed mine for 4 more years last year, thinking they’d draft a QB  I woke up to find they had picked up Darnold and wanted to vomit 

I’m going to wait until after the draft and make up my mind to turn in or just re sell

Anyone turning theirs in, what are the terms and conditions to turning in, any dollar penalty or is there a deadline ?   I don’t remember 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Used to be had to start paying by march 1 for payments or all by April 1   Hated that as the draft had not occurred 

now payments by April 1 or all by May 1

i renewed mine for 4 more years last year, thinking they’d draft a QB  I woke up to find they had picked up Darnold and wanted to vomit 

I’m going to wait until after the draft and make up my mind to turn in or just re sell

Anyone turning theirs in, what are the terms and conditions to turning in, any dollar penalty or is there a deadline ?   I don’t remember 

I’m going to wait as well. But you raise good questions. I hope someone here can answer. 

• Beer 1

Oh, there are new people around my seats most games, if not all the games. About 20% of the time we are Around Panthers Fans. Most of the time seats In my section are empty, go to business people that don’t care, or are sold to visitors fans. 
sad state of affairs - seriously 

14 hours ago, Basbear said:

Every home game sitting next to same people who made the same choice in order to sit next to you.

Best Ive come up with

I kinda get that...

Do many fans go to all 8/9 home games?

That is a tremendous amount of time.  I live in SE NC, I typically go to more away games than home games.

7 hours ago, thefuzz said:

I kinda get that...

Do many fans go to all 8/9 home games?

That is a tremendous amount of time.  I live in SE NC, I typically go to more away games than home games.

The local die-hards, which carolina seems to have fewer and fewer of these days. Just to add this pointless thing- pre-season games are included. I knew a group form Raleigh that made the trip for every single game for years. Convid killed that great group. I maybe wrong about this as well- i think for certain events you are able to get discounts....

The only thing I can think of is in the very beginning buying the PSL, was "supporting" the new team and helped Jerry then sells the infor to marketing staff. It pumps the sellout (year after year) numbers, which I always laugh at form my TV screen. I never got it either( Lastly as a weird "Im rich" flex) , but my never got pile has reached space in the last couple years and its growing each day. I mean twitch/youtube subbing broke my brain a few years ago- I work too hard to give my money to someone sitting on their ass and playing games/reading donations....now they got lick mics. Im totally lost about that as well. Its illegal to take advantage of mental illness, but millions has been given away like nothing. Bottle water is the first that broke my brain and the pile is nearly touching the moon now...

Edited by Basbear