• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

*Houston never really wanted to deal with Carolina because that was the team Watson wanted the whole time.*

MIA was Houston choice not the other way around.

Houston was holding Watson hostage.

*Once again, after Friday proceedings, Watson was ready to move on to Charlotte, unfortunately, other teams started calling. 

But the ink is dry.*

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Not2panic said:

*Houston never really wanted to deal with Carolina because that was the team Watson wanted the whole time.*

*Once again, after Friday proceedings, Watson was ready to move on to Charlotte, unfortunately, other teams started calling. 

But the ink is dry.*

Shut up already. Your first statement is utter proof you're full of poo. Why would Houston not want to deal with us? We're in the NFC and giving up the best deal

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

The Jets and Giants are actually more in suburban NJ, but yeah he can get into some weird poo on his days off and the Daily News and NY Post will immediately find out about it

Yea I know Buffalo is only true NY team, just that area is a terrible fit for a BYU country boy with a heavy family environment. Oil and water.  

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Not2panic said:

But the ink is dry.*

I believe this guy!  Only time will tell!!

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

In the immortal words of Noah himself- “I mean, I've never heard anyone say, 'I'm going to Cleveland on vacation. ' What's so good about Cleveland?”

It's a shithole and as soon as you're 5 minutes out of city limits your basically surrounded by gastonia. Id' rather be in Pittsburgh or Detroit if i'm in the rust belt egh

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Stevemary32 said:

So, winning football games is more important than treating women properly?

Oh Please, get out of here with this BS. He wasn't indicted, and has maintained his innocence. Does the phrase "Innocent until proven Guilty" not mean Sh*t anymore?

3 minutes ago, Not2panic said:

But the ink is dry.*

Then who are we giving up in the trade?

Otherwise, anyone can say anything on the internet and if it sticks they get to say they're right.  And in this case, you have a 50% chance.

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Then who are we giving up in the trade?

Otherwise, anyone can say anything on the internet and if it sticks they get to say they're right.  And in this case, you have a 50% chance.

That dude signed up this weekend and is only posting random posts in here and not responding to anyone. He's just trolling. Probably should be banned