• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

Just now, uncfan888 said:

I wouldn't care nearly as much about this if it wasn't for the fact that we could lose him to a division rival. And one that just had brees 

That sucks

Imagine having the luck of the Saints to potentially have 2 franchise QBs in the span of 20-30 years and not have to draft either of them.

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Wtf from that post indicates that!

I’ve came to the conclusion that we probably never had a real chance due to the NTC. This has been going on for well over a year and people A) are so fixated on it they brainwashed themselves we would get him the past year, B) are Clemson/Panthers fans and jizz themselves thinking about it, C) Just want us to get him so it’ll end. I blame the media for fanning the flames too

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

But that's the thing.  I doubt we've even made an offer.  We're just sitting around like a bunch of clueless fuging idiots, waiting to see if all our eggs don't get crushed in the Watson basket.

Its fuging pathetic.

Meanwhile, our dumbass Pillsbury ass used car selling coach is liking tweets from our division rivals congratulating them on bringing back the guy who has absolutely whooped out ass the last two years.

I'm tired of this fuging poo.  Every fuging year we cut off our nose to spite our face and then shoot ourselves in the fuging dick and foot.  We're ran by fuging idiots.

Don’t get too carried away. Nothing has changed over the last 6 hours as far as I can tell.

we have the best offer, don’t think anyone is disputing that. Falcons aren’t gonna land him, they can’t afford to, neither do they have the players on offense. People are reading too much into the Atlanta thing.

Saints aren’t gonna land him either, saints are in cap he’ll at the moment. Still $2m over as we speak. That ain’t happening.

it’s really either us or the Browns IMO and Houston probably wants him outside of the conference.

so imo it’s either us or the browns. saints and Atlanta aren’t actual realistic options.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Chiefzack said:

Imagine having the luck of the Saints to potentially have 2 franchise QBs in the span of 20-30 years and not have to draft either of them.

It's not luck.  They're a well-run, corrupt organization.  And we are a not-well-run organization that also doubles as the nfl's bitch.

Just now, Cdparr7 said:

I’ve came to the conclusion that we probably never had a real chance due to the NTC. This has been going on for well over a year and people A) are so fixated on it they brainwashed themselves we would get him the past year, B) are Clemson/Panthers fans and jizz themselves thinking about it, C) Just want us to get him so it’ll end. I blame the media for fanning the flames too

You’re missing the aspect that Deshaun has to have some mutual interest to meet too. He told Philly and Seattle no.

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I mean it says a lot about our society that a guy that potentially did some really bad things has the entire NFL waiting on his decision.  I wish we weren’t even involved to be honest 

You've been refreshing hours on end right here with us 🙄

Edited by frankw