• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Damn he brought the whole circus to town. Lmao want a poo show, just to lose out!

I bet you Watson found that to be really cool. That shows a poo load of respect for these individuals to take out of their personal and professional lives to visit him for a short period of time. There is merit in these type of actions,.. especially in this space 

Just now, RJK said:

The idea of Tepper and Rhule in the same room spewing that rah rah bullshit makes me wanna puke. can't blame watson for running from those phonies 

I think I’ve learned 1 major thing out of all this. We need to take it a little easier on Tepper and Rhule. Some of y’all are straight ruthless. They’re shooting their shot and trying to improve the team. And they’re both still learning the NFL game. poo. You would think these dudes stole your girl or something. The hyperbole here is off the charts. 

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

that's cool and all but rhule being there is likely a non-starter. why would watson want to play for the idiot. plus he's on the hotseat anyway. what a cluster.

Rhule is a snake oil salesman extraordinaire. If you want Watson here, you want Rhule there doing his manipulative sales talking. 

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

I bet you Watson found that to be really cool. That shows a poo load of respect for these individuals to take out of their personal and professional lives to visit him for a short period of time. There is merit in these type of actions,.. especially in this space 

It's either really cool or very unprofessional compared to the other team meetings