• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

6 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I will be honest--If DW does not want Carolina, we should not want him.  Take the hint and start building the OLine and Dline,  Let's see what Darnold does with protection--he has never really had it---and let's move on.  Not quitting, but I am not worrying about it...we do not want to trade a king's ransom for an unhappy camper.

I think he is definitely ok with coming here.  That's why he was willing to have a meeting and listen to what we were offering, which sounds like he did not do the same for the Seahawks.  I think the Texans want him in the NFC so it's realistically between us and NO.  Our 6th overall pick, plus young defensive talent on rookie deals have to make a better package than NO.  Watson may prefer NO, but I would think it's ultimately up the Houston unless Watson saw something he really didn't like when he met with us and refuses to come here.

• Pie 1

Just now, grimesgoat said:

Trolling: to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.

Irony: a literary technique by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.

Thanks for the grammar lesson.