• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 3 - The Reckoning

Zod

I just genuinely don't understand why he would go to Atlanta, a team that's basically the same as the Texans.

We have his familiar running back, potentially still hold CMC, DJ Moore, Robby, Higgins.... IDK something doesnt add up.

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Yes, not completely done and the link I gave you was to point this out.  Still, us getting him feels like a very long shot.  Lots of talk about the Saints or Atlanta 

Is it some finesse by the texans then? By all accounts, the panthers are the better spot, even the being near home and clemson works better in our advantage. All atl has is, come to a poo team but be as close to home as possible.

1 minute ago, Alemanders said:

I just genuinely don't understand why he would go to Atlanta, a team that's basically the same as the Texans.

We have his familiar running back, potentially still hold CMC, DJ Moore, Robby, Higgins.... IDK something doesnt add up.

Home town, grew up liking them…etc.  But football wise I would agree.  And our offer is probably better.  He may just want Atlanta or like New Orleans current situation better.  Maybe not.

Just now, Shocker said:

Home town, grew up liking them…etc.  But football wise I would agree.  And our offer is probably better.  He may just want Atlanta or like New Orleans current situation better.  Maybe not.

idk i feel like he should feel pressured to get somewhere to be effective fast. Because his baggage is not going to waste any time if the team sucks.

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

we need to do something tricky like somehow leak something racist about the falcons owner or something

anyone got any dirt?

Just reported, Arthur Blank has probably said the N word before.

Just now, Alemanders said:

idk i feel like he should feel pressured to get somewhere to be effective fast. Because his baggage is not going to waste any time if the team sucks.

to be fair the pa thers have been a poo show as well

Cam carried us on his back and peaked in 2015

other than that we have been crap and failed to support Cam via Oline and weapons. 

2 minutes ago, Alemanders said:

Lots of people agree and want him here badly…guess we will see tomorrow (hopefully)

• Pie 1