• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 3 - The Reckoning

Zod

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

to be fair the pa thers have been a poo show as well

Cam carried us on his back and peaked in 2015

other than that we have been crap and failed to support Cam via Oline and weapons. 

I get that.

Im just having a hard time understanding why DW, who has been trying to leave Houston, gets hit with all his legal poo, misses a year with potentially more punishment, would want to go to Houston .5

The hometown thing doesnt make sense, NC isnt that far from ATL. Clemson is right there. IDK poo doesnt add up for ATL.

14 minutes ago, Shocker said:

It isn’t a completely done deal but this coming out in the Panthers favor feels nearly impossible.  I prefer Atlanta to NO personally 

Yeah after the Armstead 4pm situation they just lost about $7M of possible cap space to play with so I figure the Saints are cooling off. Their message board is cool with going back to Winston and dumpster diving FA

2 minutes ago, Alemanders said:

I get that.

Im just having a hard time understanding why DW, who has been trying to leave Houston, gets hit with all his legal poo, misses a year with potentially more punishment, would want to go to Houston .5

The hometown thing doesnt make sense, NC isnt that far from ATL. Clemson is right there. IDK poo doesnt add up for ATL.

What’s odd about the hometown thing, earlier today Sheena said playing in your hometown doesn’t mean as much as you think, then all the sudden ATL is the favorites.

Just now, The Lobo said:

Hell yeah it was. I have that damn theme song stuck in my head. Been humming it all day. 

Same!

Just now, ForJimmy said:

It was good, but too long!

I think it flows very well! I have seen it twice now, never felt like it dragged or anything.

Just now, The Lobo said:

What’s odd about the hometown thing, earlier today Sheena said playing in your hometown doesn’t mean as much as you think, then all the sudden ATL is the favorites.

exactly, at the end of today specifically, I think it was a round of click bait. No one knows anything, and if they pretend like they did, it was for clicks and traffic.

Just now, Verge said:

Same!

I think it flows very well! I have seen it twice now, never felt like it dragged or anything.

I’m sure you’re getting bugged all the time but I gotta ask, does your source think we are done for in terms of Watson? 

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

No Dark Night but obviously better than Batman Forever

I thought it was better than the Dark Knight personally. Perfect Batman movie. I loved the whole detective focus of it and the cinematography was beautiful in how it framed this dark, gloomy, hell hole that is Gotham. 

• Beer 1