• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 3 - The Reckoning

Zod

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Those are both great, but I also love OG batman and Batman Returns in their own lo fi cheesy early 90's way. MIchelle Pfieffer's Catwoman was legit

There's a video of her going around where she does that whole mannequin whip scene in one take, iconic

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Verge said:

I thought it was better than the Dark Knight personally. Perfect Batman movie. I loved the whole detective focus of it and the cinematography was beautiful in how it framed this dark, gloomy, hell hole that is Gotham. 

I'm in NYC and just got a bootleg so actually haven't caught the full experience, Colin Farrell really cut through even on the boot though, I think he's getting his own spin off

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I never played dark souls, but I feel if it’s too hard I might just get pissed off. How does it compare to Skyrim? 

Much more difficult than Skyrim. The story isn’t like a typical game either all the souls (and Elden ring) stories are very vague. Not much cinematics and not much dialogue. The story is told through exploration and finding items and reading descriptions of them. Paying attention to the locations bc they tell a story too. When you talk to npcs you get a little more story and sidequests to expand said story. But they aren’t marked on your map, you go out there and find it yourself. It’s immersive, challenging and so rewarding. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

I'm in NYC and just got a bootleg so actually haven't caught the full experience, Colin Farrell really cut through even on the boot though, I think he's getting his own spin off

The thing about Farrell in this movie that bugs me is why not just cast an actual fat actor to play that role, why make him go thru hours makeup when you could just cast an actual talented fat dude and it could he their breakthrough role. He did great at it, was like se Charlize Theron in Monster poo but felt like a vanity project for him. I guess he's paid his dues but still. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I will say, as of a few hours ago I thought Atlanta was a wrap and blue checks would be confirming it by now. We continue to wait.

Agreed. I will say, isn’t it odd that when we were the front runners and really the only ones serious about the trade, here come the Saints. Then we had our meeting and here come the Browns. We all submit trades and then here comes Atlanta. It’s like the Texans want Tepper to keep adding picks or players so they try to call his bluff. Ppl much smarter than me say it would be close to a miracle for the saints and falcons to land this trade. It’s so odd. 

• Pie 1