• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Grading our new free agent moves

Verge

1 hour ago, Prowler2k18 said:

I agree and share your concerns. The hiring of more experienced coaches like Campen & McAdoo along with the recent FA acquisitions so far give me a glimmer of hope that things just might turn around. 

I still want it to burn because Rhule ain't going to win anything. Even with better coaching. 

• Flames 2

13 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Bozeman would be a HUGE signing. If we do not land Watson we are literally one LT at pick #6 away from having an offensive line that is completely fixed. 

Line: Rookie LT, Christensen LG, Bozeman C, Corbett RG, Moton LT

Hell yes.

13 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

We should have a better roster fit Willis to work with now. 

I can't say this enough but Willis should sit a year Atleast.. No matter where he is drafted... You're  going to damage him putting him in there too early..

8 hours ago, WOW!! said:

I can't say this enough but Willis should sit a year Atleast.. No matter where he is drafted... You're  going to damage him putting him in there too early..

You can design plays/an offense for him to get involved in the second half of the season. Some simple read options etc…

Something that needs to be broadcasted here..

While the other teams were waiting on DW and having to jump thru fire hoops to get in position to get him..

We were improving the roster so if we don't get him we still are improving our roster..

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

You can design plays/an offense for him to get involved in the second half of the season. Some simple read options etc…

Or he can sit not take a beating and learn how to read defenses and not run a water down or Mickey mouse offense..

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Or he can sit not take a beating and learn how to read defenses and not run a water down or Mickey mouse offense..

I was thinking of how the Ravens did it with Lamar and the Niners had a few plays for Lance before he got injured. It’s a good way to get them use to game speed as they learn. The Bills just rolled out Allen after 4 weeks and let him take his lumps. There are multiple ways of doing it and I’m sure everyone thinks there way is the right way.