• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

1 minute ago, RJK said:

She's trolling the team she's paid to cover. I'd be surprised if this comes to teppers attention that she'll be employed after this season here

Well, that's why I said I've liked her...  of you listen to the pressers, she really takes Rhule to task.  In almost everyone I listen to, she goes right at him...  

But this Watson situ, she has been on some other poo.

3 minutes ago, RJK said:

She's trolling the team she's paid to cover. I'd be surprised if this comes to teppers attention that she'll be employed after this season here

I don't think she's actually employed by anyone? Permanently? She just has press creds?

4 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Jonathan M. Alexander of The Charlotte Observer wrote on Thursday that the Panthers have gauged the parameters of a deal and would expect to lose three first-rounders, an additional piece of draft compensation and one or two of its young defensive starters. As for who those starters would be, the Texans may ask to chose from a promising group that includes defensive end Brian Burns, defensive tackle Derrick Brown, safety Jeremy Chinn and/or cornerback Jaycee Horn.

Such a deal could effectively be forcing the Panthers to relinquish five first-round picks—with Burns, Brown and Horn representing each of the franchise’s last three No. 1 selections. So not only would that pound a crater into their defense, but it would also kneecap their chances of filling out the surrounding holes on the roster—and there are still quite a handful of them.

Not to mention, Watson is about to enter the bulk of his four-year, $156 million contract extension. His cap hits for the remainder of that pact—keeping other positional needs in mind—will account for $40.4 million in 2022, $42.4 million in 2023, $37.4 million in 2024 and $32 million in 2025.

Just want to read it again.

Just now, uncfan888 said:

They must have found a trade partner for Ryan cuz I don't know how they can sign all these guys and deshaun

Perhaps they’ve moved on internally? Perhaps we really are still in the drivers seat?