• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

If i'm the colts I'd rather have Jimmy G or Baker than Ryan. I don't know any team in the league that would benefit from trading for Matt Ryan. He's not putting anyone over the top for a super bowl and is crazy expensive at his age

Just now, The Lobo said:

That Georgia college kid is calling Albright our saying loser deactivated account. Meaning if college kid is right (Watson to ATL) Albright will delete his twitter. The kid swears he’s right. Odd

I mean it’s literally no secret Watson WANTS to go to Atlanta. But they’ve pissed off Matt Ryan who has a $48m cap number, and they just can’t make it work money wise. It’s a clusterf*ck. No one is talking about what a mess it is. They will very soon. Just watch.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, RJK said:

If i'm the colts I'd rather have Jimmy G or Baker than Ryan. I don't know any team in the league that would benefit from trading for Matt Ryan. He's not putting anyone over the top for a super bowl and is crazy expensive at his age

I’m sure they don’t want another veteran like Phillip Rivers (Matt Ryan in this case). They probably want someone a bit younger. You never know though. 

Just now, hepcat said:

I mean it’s literally no secret Watson WANTS to go to Atlanta. But they’ve pissed off Matt Ryan who has a $48m cap number, and they just can’t make it work money wise. It’s a clusterf*ck. No one is talking about what a mess it is. They will very soon. Just watch.

LFG

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I could understand Watson picking the Saints, but the falcons are a bigger poo show than us. They have one good player on the whole team, the rookie TE. 

Yeah it seems DW is more interested in being coddled as the home town kid than actually winning anytime soon.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

You have I give you that. Problem is national media comes out with something obscure about everyone involved to draw people, and doubt, back in

I don’t think the wannabe twitter beat writers and even official NFL beat writers had all the facts and pulling crap out of their stinky assholes. When you are actually somewhat in the know and you see how fake most of these people are 

Edited by hepcat
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I could understand Watson picking the Saints, but the falcons are a bigger poo show than us. They have one good player on the whole team, the rookie TE. 

Many falcon fans were wanting to pair Allen Robinson with Watson, Robinson signed. They could still bring Julio back and sign Fuller though.