• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

you dont want Fisher. Hew was one of the worst tackles inthe league last year

He came back way too early from a torn Achilles, give him a two year prove it deal and see what he’s got. 

It sure beats breaking the bank for Armstead or throwing money at Duane Brown who must be Father Time at this point.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

I don’t think you have to worry about Cam talking bad about the panthers. He enjoyed his time here, and he genuinely loves Charlotte. When the panthers brought him back, the teams sins were washed

I think from tepper but Rhule is still the issue, people are mad about DW entertaining other teams but after that bs Rhule pulled the last 7 weeks of the season, panthers would be my last choice too

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

gonna shock some people here, but after reading that we were gonna give up 4 picks and Burns/Chinn/Horn .... I definitely have cold feet now.

We don’t know that yet officially. And that tweet from one of the panthers beat writers about “I can see the panthers only giving up picks” was a super weird take yesterday from everything we’ve heard.

panthers set up to get this in motion and have been totally fuging silent. We are a dumpster fire for sure but looking at these other orgs pissing off their starting qbs, players scrubbing their Twitter pages, we have actually played this well. 

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

I think from tepper but Rhule is still the issue, people are mad about DW entertaining other teams but after that bs Rhule pulled the last 7 weeks of the season, panthers would be my last choice too

Unless Watson having a hand in the next coach means a ton and they will just fire Rhule during or right after the season. 

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

gonna shock some people here, but after reading that we were gonna give up 4 picks and Burns/Chinn/Horn .... I definitely have cold feet now.

We should just draft Malik and if we don’t see enough get another guy next draft and trade him,  he will bring back a pick later regardless.  Much more manageable than that ridiculous trade

The trade for me drove home that this team has some good talent especially on defense 

Edited by Shocker

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

I guess, but he knows Rhule is gone next year and he has coach input, I donthink it matter as much.

Houston needs to put some pressure on ATL to hurry the fug up. All these teams in limbo while FA is passing by and Houston seems content to let watson and ATL take as long as they like as if there isn't work to be done by all parties outside this trade

Edited by RJK

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

Go get em Cam! 

Cam is most likely not coming back to the Panthers. But he like many other FA QBs is waiting to see what happens with Watson. Then the dominos will fall. Honestly Cam’s market might actually be better last off-season. I think Cleveland would be a great fit for him with that run first offense.