• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, Snake said:

We were never going to win this race. Tepper has made this team super undesirable. 

I know but you think with a 14 month head start we'd at least finish in the top 2.

This franchise is such an irrelevant after-thought in the NFL hierarchy it's sometimes unbelievable...until moments like this

Edited by MVPccaffrey
  • Pie 1

Just now, frankw said:

For what? I'm here for info same as anyone else. He's had lurkers from years ago show up begging him to stop shitposting. Speaks for itself.

Dude you always have a problem with someone. Not that I care but if we are giving out vacations for poo like that you would be on the list too. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Dude you always have a problem with someone. Not that I care but if we are giving out vacations for poo like that you would be on the list too. 

I'm guessing you are one his five twitter followers. That's kind of you.

• Poo 1

Just now, uncfan888 said:

Didn't want him on the saints but it is what it is

Well they are going to be super successful for years to come unfortunately. They are also a super stable team and prioritise offense. While we are just figuring poo out by throwing poo against the wall. This is a good thing in the long run. Tepper needs to be humbled a bit and we need a staff that vision and skill not just fires shots in the dark. 

7 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

We're not even in the two horse race, lmao

my conspiracy theory is that we were the leverage team all along

hes shown complete disinterest in coming here every time we’ve made a pursuit, we simply aren’t a big enough market with a thriving enough night life and enough ESPN street cred for his tastes

but we’re offering more than anyone else, so the Texans asked Deshaun to at least just meet with us to help set the bar for a trade, and that he didn’t have to pick us 

watson, trying to leave on amicable terms, said sure.