• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

10 minutes ago, Smithers said:

QB pay has nothing to do with Houston accepting our deal.  I am sure our trade compensation is huge.  I am talking about Watson directly.  Pull out the big guns to convince him he NEEDS to be a Carolina Panther.  former and current players, local celebs/artists, a huge pay day, say in roster decisions, all need to play a part.  Community obviously means a lot to Watson.  We need to involve the community in recruiting the most high profile sports figure to play in NC in a long time.  

Great fuging idea! Someone get Ked Woodley on the phone. Time to dominate these foes!

• Pie 1

Just now, The Lobo said:

So one hour lol can you explain to me what happens then with ryan

Matt Ryan could still be traded after 4pm today, it will just cost the Falcons an extra $7.5m to do it. I honestly think they are having a very difficult time finding a trade partner for him. 

• Beer 1

Just now, Eazy-E said:

I find it hard to believe any team would trade for Matt Tyan without the Falcons eating a major portion of his cap hit. That doesn’t help the Falcons in acquiring Watson though so what’s the point.

Ryan to Indy makes a lot of sense. This year's second or less, they have a TON of cap space. 

I'm also sitting here wondering what Seattle is going to do at QB and curious if they've talked to Atlanta about Matt Ryan. But I don't think it's a good match with his huge salary cap number and Seattle trying to go younger.