• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, SgtJoo said:

I've also been seeing this awkward ass phrasing all day: "Watson will waive his NTC."  Ummm, has it not been reported all week that he has already waived his NTC for the teams he has already met with, while the Texans have already greenlighted each of their deals, and now its just up to DW to pick a team?

Twitter is so full of poo.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I've also been seeing this awkward ass phrasing all day: "Watson will waive his NTC."  Ummm, has it not been reported all week that he has already waived his NTC for the teams he has already met with, while the Texans have already greenlighted each of their deals, and now its just up to DW to pick a team?

I dont think so exactly.  If Watson had waived his NTC for 2-3 teams, the Texans could just choose the best offer for them at that point.  I think he's going to waive it for the one he wants and thats it.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Yea it’s not the matter of the no-trade clause at this point. Falcons don’t have the cap space without trading Matt Ryan it’s that simple. It’s a mess right now. 

Thing that’s very telling, is we all know Tepper has been infatuated with Watson for a long time. It’s weird we haven’t heard of a 2nd meeting from him. Panthers have locked sh*t down on their end. No leaks 

I think DW has caught on, too and he’s trying to control leaks 

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 1