• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

It'd be funny if DW said he picked whomever over us because they "wanted me more" and "they showed they cared more". Tepp made his offer and they haven't done jack since (per se). Stubborn. Meanwhile ATL and NO maybe have gone out of their way to show they want him.

I would rather Watson not come here, so no worries. I also think ATL's culture is what ultimately sells Watson on them if he picks them.

Its his childhood team and he's been involved with them for a while.  Former ball boy, Warrick Dunn (as a Falcon) gave his family a house when he was 11 years old.

If it were me, and you reverse the situation, I would choose the Panthers.  A chance to play for your childhood team?  I'm in.

• Pie 1

The longer it goes, the more it signals and adds credence to the idea that we had the best deal offered since day 1, it likely doesn't involve players from our end, and the Taints and Failcunts only got involved to drive the price up or to keep us from getting him and now they have to scramble to even put a deal together.  fuging idiots.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, joemac said:

Perhaps they’ve moved on internally? Perhaps we really are still in the drivers seat? 

Maybe that’s why Tepper has tried for a second meeting or something like that. I can’t see him just giving up, especially against our rivals. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If Watson wanted to come here, he would have been a panther (in theory) last friday night.  He doesnt want to come to charlotte

If he wanted to be a Saint, he would’ve been a saint by now. Maybe he is waiting on the Falcons, but if the falcons are unable to get him, I don’t mind being a sloppy second. We’ll have 3 years to convince him of a new contract 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If Watson wanted to come here, he would have been a panther (in theory) last friday night.  He doesnt want to come to charlotte

The may be, but the problem is, there isn't much of an alternative bc the other two teams can't get their poo together to even make an offer.😂

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1