• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

11 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

Call me crazy but….I don’t really think I want him now? 

He has made me question whether he will ever be loyal to this team long term or if he’s just going to try and jump and dictate terms in a couple years. I mean you’d have to literally re-sign him and get him on a Mahomes type deal so he can’t go anywhere. And I bet he wouldn’t do it. 

I don't want Watson either, but that is who Tepper wants to bet the franchise on.

Watson just wants to be close to home. The competitive nature I want in a franchise QB is not there. He would have opened up to the Seahawks, 49ers, and Eagles if he wanted to win it all. This would be like Tom Brady deciding between the Lions and Bears because he wanted to be closer to Michigan and telling the 49ers and Bucs he did not want to meet with them.

You won't have to worry about his loyalty. He'll want to stay close to home. His loyalty to his family will keep him around.

Edited by CPantherKing

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Seriously though, we need to give this Kenny King guy some credit. His article called this poo three days ago: https://justblogbaby.com/2022/03/14/3-trades-las-vegas-raiders-make-davante-adams/

Nice work Kenny!

Fist Pump Kenny GIF by South Park

Adams bought a 12 million dollar home in Las Vegas a few weeks ago. This isn’t exactly ground breaking news this trade or Adams ending up in LV one way or another

10 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Outside of being cold, would actually be a great landing spot for Deshaun. I think HOU would be very intrigued in a trade package that included Aaron Rodgers lmao

I think Packers is short for meat packers.  Just leaving that one there...