• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Well, I hope we're able to mend fences with Chinn and Burns and hope they want to re-sign when that time comes after being dangled out in the wind so long for this bullshit.

Also, that report earlier said Deshaun was indecisive bc he is a nice guy...  nah, nice guys dont make teams wait almost a full week, only to rule them out, knowing you're going to play two of those teams twice a year.  I was a Watson fan, but that was a bitch move, especially to do it to the team that waited for over a year to get him.  Qell, you got your wish bro, and alienated us in the process.  I hope we bust his ass every fuging time we play them, and I hope they struggle to build anything around him being that roster already aucks and they're about to give up every single asset they possibly have outside of Pitts.

This poo was a fuging mess.

The nfl is a business and most players know they can always be on the block. This is preached in rookie seminar 

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Well, I hope we're able to mend fences with Chinn and Burns and hope they want to re-sign when that time comes after being dangled out in the wind so long for this bullshit.

Also, that report earlier said Deshaun was indecisive bc he is a nice guy...  nah, nice guys dont make teams wait almost a full week, only to rule them out, knowing you're going to play two of those teams twice a year.  I was a Watson fan, but that was a bitch move, especially to do it to the team that waited for over a year to get him.  Qell, you got your wish bro, and alienated us in the process.  I hope we bust his ass every fuging time we play them, and I hope they struggle to build anything around him being that roster already aucks and they're about to give up every single asset they possibly have outside of Pitts.

This poo was a fuging mess.

Welcome to the David Tepper era. This was just a longer version but a microcosm of every other stupid move this team has made in the past 4 years. 

4 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Watson does not get to decide though. He will waive his NTC for the Falcons and Panthers. He is not sold on the Saints who have to keep trying to convince him he is close enough to home/family.

This is the Texans decision. They were not even offering Watson the Falcons until they needed to leverage the Panthers hold on Watson. We all know Watson wants to be as close to home as possible and has a long relationship with the Falcons.

Texans don't want Ryan in the AFC South. Falcons have to trade Ryan for the picks/players necessary to package with what they have in order to beat the Panthers offer. Falcons aren't going to get what they need from a Ryan trade imo.

Dolphins and Browns are the only 2 teams I see in the AFC that the Falcons and Texans would agree on trading Ryan to for the picks the Texans want. Not going to happen.

If the Panthers want Watson, CMC, Chinn, Burns, and Horn on the roster together, they have to wait. I believe the Texans would have already made the trade if the Panthers offered up 3 first rounders plus CMC and Burns.

Time to give it up

6 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Watson does not get to decide though. He will waive his NTC for the Falcons and Panthers. He is not sold on the Saints who have to keep trying to convince him he is close enough to home/family.

This is the Texans decision. They were not even offering Watson the Falcons until they needed to leverage the Panthers hold on Watson. We all know Watson wants to be as close to home as possible and has a long relationship with the Falcons.

Texans don't want Ryan in the AFC South. Falcons have to trade Ryan for the picks/players necessary to package with what they have in order to beat the Panthers offer. Falcons aren't going to get what they need from a Ryan trade imo.

Dolphins and Browns are the only 2 teams I see in the AFC that the Falcons and Texans would agree on trading Ryan to for the picks the Texans want. Not going to happen.

If the Panthers want Watson, CMC, Chinn, Burns, and Horn on the roster together, they have to wait. I believe the Texans would have already made the trade if the Panthers offered up 3 first rounders plus CMC and Burns.

green bay packers text back pack GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

The nfl is a business and most players know they can always be on the block. This is preached in rookie seminar 

No doubt.  And I'm pro player.  But this was some bullshit.  If he wanted ATL, and he knew he did, or at the very least didnt want to come here, he could've said that from the jump.  Stringing us along for a week was completely unnecessary.  But, I also blame Tepper and Rhules dumbass for allowing that to happen.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Please Shut the fug up. You have been wrong with every post you make

19 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

ABAC08CD-7485-488A-A0A3-22EC1A0FFDAD.gif.e9e44c0861dbee5ca8bba4d677ffc4d6.gif

• Beer 1