• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are OUT of the Watson race

Zod

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's hilarious that Tepper has been trying his ass off for over a year and two division rivals come in late and immediately surpass all of his efforts. What a reality check.

You don’t learn if you don’t try. Hopefully him failing … doesn’t change his “I want it, I’ll try my damnest to get it” attitude

The dude could have folded over a long time ago but stayed persistent  … he has his flaws but that’s a good strength to have in an owner 

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Beer 1

32 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

We are officially a poverty franchise.

Thank you David Tepper and Matt Rhule.

This is fuging hilarious.

We are. I have never disliked an owner of a team more than Tepper and that includes Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder. The guy  is a greasy egomaniac. It’s likely best we didn’t land Mr Handjob but Tepper just made himself look like a drooling teenager chasing his first piece of ass only to get face palmed. 

Just now, TheCasillas said:

You don’t learn if you don’t try. Hopefully him failing … doesn’t change his “I want it, I’ll try my damnest to get it” attitude

The dude could have folded over a long time ago but stayed persistent  … he has his flaws but that’s a good strength to have in an owner 

It's really not. He needs to accept he's out of his element, get some help to build a real football organization, then get out of their way. 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

It's really not. He needs to accept he's out of his element, get some help to build a real football organization, then get out of their way. 

Arthur blank went after Watson, not Fontenot. Owners own their teams, they have final say. As fans, we only have opinions 

5 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

They aren’t going to listen. It’s not the ending that they wanted.

yep ..cam did many great things for us..but for some the love affair with him is odd..dude clearly isnt what he used to be..that showed this past season when he came back