• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are OUT of the Watson race

Zod

2 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

I blame that on Rhule too. He should have already had that list and any other ladies of the night ready for Deshaun. Fire his ass yesterday please.

You know Rhule is going to set the University of Florida back by 5 years after he speaks down there!! 😜

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

You know Rhule is going to set the University of Florida back by 5 years after he speaks down there!! 😜

Oh god I forgot he is giving some sort of symposium on poo coaching at Florida isn't he! Whoever it was that hired this clown to come down and speak should be fired as well. What in the absolute hell were they thinking? 

10 minutes ago, t96 said:

Falcons won’t find any takers for Ryan. If they cut him to sign Watson I think we could be a playoff team with Ryan and nailing a legit LT with 6 overall.

Matt Ryan can’t be cut, the dead money is like $50m for Atlanta. They have to find a team willing to trade for him or the Watson numbers just don’t work. I don’t see Ryan coming to Carolina either. Colts or bust IMO.

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Oh god I forgot he is giving some sort of symposium on poo coaching at Florida isn't he! Whoever it was that hired this clown to come down and speak should be fired as well. What in the absolute hell were they thinking? 

After he speaks it’s going to be like the old commercial.. “And this is why we don’t do drugs”!

• Flames 2

2 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Watson would have given Rhule a lifeline.  Among many of my objections to Watson, that was at the top of the list.

I actually think he would’ve done the opposite. A lesser QB gives the excuse that they need to develop or need pieces around him to be more successful. If it didn’t work with Watson, the blame wouldn’t be his, but Rhule’s.

20 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

After he speaks it’s going to be like the old commercial.. “And this is why we don’t do drugs”!

You know..I was waiting to pick up a honeybaked ham and DARE was standing outside a CBD shop promoting suicidal prevention..which is amazing..but they obviously don’t preach drugs are bad anymore..random I know

Edited by ncstatekwi

1 minute ago, ncstatekwi said:

You know..I was waiting to pick up a honeybaked ham and DARE was standing outside a CBD shop promoting suicidal prevention..which is amazing..but they obviously don’t preach drugs are bad anymore..random I know

You’re right.. used to be on cartoon mornings!! But we don’t have that anymore!! So… it’s more open/acceptable now pending the person.. Times have changed!!

We knew this would be the case and honestly thank god.  Watson’s personal stuff aside, he wouldn’t have made us a legitimate contender.  It’s past time to get rid of Rhule, but hopefully some adult in this clownshow organization can ensure we won’t make any crazy moves to further fug our future.  If we can stop with the fugery and making desperate moves, we can actually rebuild this poo

• Pie 2