• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore Extended

CAPantherFan

I love dj but if he weren’t such an introvert he’d probably be asking to leave to go to a team that has an actual qb or a team that has the ability to evaluate qbs in the draft. 

DJ would be considered one of the best wrs in the league and I’ve maintained with an above average qb situation he’d be a 1500 10 td type of player. He’ll be squandered here.

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

The new money is, but the total includes the $11M he was scheduled to make this year, as I assumed. I figured they would work off of Mike Williams's number. 

He was going to make that money anyway, it was guaranteed as part of his 5th year.

Make no mistake, it's a 3 year, $61 mil extension. 

3 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I love dj but if he weren’t such an introvert he’d probably be asking to leave to go to a team that has an actual qb or a team that has the ability to evaluate qbs in the draft. 

DJ would be considered one of the best wrs in the league and I’ve maintained with an above average qb situation he’d be a 1500 10 td type of player. He’ll be squandered here.

agreed until the last part

we will get our sshit together

• Beer 1