• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson to Cleveland

Toker Smurf

1 hour ago, WUnderhill said:

ESPN reported the Browns were out.

I said it was going to be the Panthers or the Browns before espn said the browns were out. I said multiple times that the saints and Falcons weren’t in a position to make the trade to which I was correct. He wanted to go to the Falcons of the Saints but they couldn’t make it happen.

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

I said it was going to be the Panthers or the Browns before espn said the browns were out. I said multiple times that the saints and Falcons weren’t in a position to make the trade to which I was correct. He wanted to go to the Falcons of the Saints but they couldn’t make it happen.

You were correct. Falcons and Saints were leverage meant for the Panthers. Worked on the Browns.

Surprised the Browns buckled like they did. Wondering why there is still silence on the Browns side. Must be issues with the Watson contract being reworked. Maybe they still need to move players to make it work?

There is no way any team should allow themselves to get walked over by the trading team, player, and agent. Browns going to be Browns. Glad Tepper did not go to this level of franchise implosion. Glad Watson won't be a Panther. I'll feel even better when the Browns speak it into existence.

Knew the Texans wanted this to come to a close end of day Friday. Guess the Browns have a lot of clean up to do before their media team puts it out there.

I didn't see Watson wanting to be that far from home or a team giving him an entirely new record breaking contract after his terrible 2020 season, his massage baggage, and sitting out for an entire season while being 27 this season and only having about 2 to 3 years before he needs to prove he can be a pure pocket passer. All those extra millions would make you move anywhere and never care about winning a SB.

Edited by CPantherKing
  • Poo 1

Just now, CPantherKing said:

You were correct. Falcons and Saints were leverage meant for the Panthers. Worked on the Browns.

Surprised the Browns buckled like they did. Wondering why there is still silence on the Browns side. Must be issues with the Watson contract being reworked. Maybe they still need to move players to make it work?

There is no way any team should allow themselves to get walker over by the trading team, player, and agent. Browns going to be Browns. Glad Tepper did not go to this level of franchise implosion. Glad Watson won't be a Panther. I'll feel even better when the Browns speak it into existence.

Knew the Texans wanted this to come to a close end of day Friday. Guess the Browns have a lot of clean up to do before their media team puts it out there.

I didn't see Watson wanting to be that far from home or a team giving him an entirely new record breaking contract after his terrible 2020 season, his massage baggage, and sitting out for an entire season while being 27 this season and only having about 2 to 3 years before he needs to prove he can be a pure pocket passer. All those extra millions would make you move anywhere and never care about winning a SB.

You get that everybody knows you're full of sh-t on this stuff, right?

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

14 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

There is no way any team should allow themselves to get walked over by the trading team, player, and agent. Browns going to be Browns. Glad Tepper did not go to this level of franchise implosion. Glad Watson won't be a Panther. I'll feel even better when the Browns speak it into existence.

You can't really believe this dumb poo you post 

Edited by uncfan888

1 minute ago, exactlyzack said:

Browns being browns. The more that comes out the more I’m thankful we didn’t get him.  

So he's anticipating the civil cases looking bad and getting a suspension. He better throw Case Keenum some extra cash on the side for covering his ass for multiple games