• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thoughts on putting Cam behind this line?

RumHam

6 hours ago, ickmule said:

No....Cam is done and a shadow of his once dominate self.  Can we please move on? 

So what veteran you want....or you wanna run it back with Darnold. No ones saying give him a long deal, but a 2 year deal to have room to sit a rookie is smart. 

There's no better vet available that people will rally towards. He's the perfect option to bridge. 

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

So what veteran you want....or you wanna run it back with Darnold. No ones saying give him a long deal, but a 2 year deal to have room to sit a rookie is smart. 

There's no better vet available that people will rally towards. He's the perfect option to bridge. 

No idea who I want that we could actually get at this point, but Cam is not a full time starter in this league any longer. It is best to move on from him at this point unless he is used sparingly. 

7 hours ago, SetfreexX said:

Do we seriously want to embarrass ourselves when another free agent chooses to go elsewhere? The so called Panthers fans who really aren't when it comes to Cam are they same irrational bunch who were happy when Tepper cleaned house as expected. 

The way that was done and the result is what is making free agents very hesitant to come to the "new" Panthers. 

Well the "new" way of running the Panthers, the no loyalty, cut throat, the turn over the apple cart, rebuild, teardown crowd has begged for is a disaster and has cost us any good will and our reputation and proves how wise JR was. He understood the NFL, that it was a family a team not just a business.

The Panthers if anything were always honorable.

The NFL is a fraternity. NFL QBs is another fraternity in itself THEY ALL TALK, notice after every game the QBs talk.

What Rhule and Tepper did was a big no no because guys are then like, "if they could do that to a star like Cam what will they do to me?".

If Cam would play here again we'd be lucky, not only because HE has a passion for this team and franchise that is unrivaled, HE wants to win for the Panthers more than probably anybody living.

He's from the height of Keep Pounding,he knows it, grew in it, IS it. Toughness.

19 hours ago, Pakmeng said:

He became whatever shade of vegetarian he is after the injuries in an attempt to reduce inflammation. So if only the timeline matched your scientific analysis.

You have his lab work to substantiate the correlation between his inflammation levels and show an accurate timeline?  

He'd be a great QB for a rookie to sit behind and watch lead and prepare. Give the rookie time to finally get good enough to replace the vet. Pass on a legacy. Operate like Green Bay, New England, Pittsburgh. Ride YOUR GOAT into the sunset. Green Bay obviously likes their future QBs to ride out the bench until they can beat the legend. That took Aaron Rodgers 4yrs I think. He's a legend himself now having learned from the legend well before he took the stage. I think Aaron was drafted 26th iirc.

• Beer 3

11 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

He'd be a great QB for a rookie to sit behind and watch lead and prepare. Give the rookie time to finally get good enough to replace the vet. Pass on a legacy. Operate like Green Bay, New England, Pittsburgh. Ride YOUR GOAT into the sunset. Green Bay obviously likes their future QBs to ride out the bench until they can beat the legend. That took Aaron Rodgers 4yrs I think. He's a legend himself now having learned from the legend well before he took the stage. I think Aaron was drafted 26th iirc.

With these FA signings I'd love to get rid of Darnold and have Cam back with Willis sitting and learning. Who knows how much Rhule is impacting those decisions right now but that'd be my ideal

• Pie 1