• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unverified and unsubstantiated....Panthers Closing in on Trade for Love

Biggdaddi1022

Panthers are discussing a trade with the Packers for Jordan Love. Panthers are offering a 4th this year and 3rd next year. Packers want a 2nd next year only… what do y’all think? 

Jordan love has quietly requested a trade because he knows he will not get a chance to start to in GB after Rodgers extension. 

I know y’all want sources but at this I can’t say because of how they got the info.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 15

I’d actually be ok with a move like this. I’d like to see them get that 3rd down to another 4th in this scenario but he’s got a cannon arm. I know the general consensus is he’s kind of a bust but these are the types of low cost moves for a franchise desperately needing to find a franchise qb. Maybe he figures it out with more playing time. Learning behind Rodgers doesn’t hurt. It was always the pick compensation for Darnold. Giving up a second for someone you know for a fact fuging sucks is bad.

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 2

It is best not to try to break "insider information" unless you have some tweet or other form of confirmation to share with it.  There are too many trolls out there with this kind of crap-so where exactly did you come across this information? 

• Pie 2

Just now, Lets go get it Canes said:

If it’s true I hate it. Love was Terrible when he had to play. I don’t get why the panthers just don’t draft one vs getting another teams reject again and again. 

Cuz there are no good ones in this year's draft