• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons burned a bridge. Are trying to trade Matty Water.

NCTHFL0567

44 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn. Looks like the Watson saga might trigger QB changes on both the Browns and Falcons. But honestly, the Falcons should've been doing this at least a year ago. Ryan is still a good QB but the Falcons are trash. They should've been unloading his cap hit and getting resources for the rebuild that everyone else could see was needed.

Pretty sure his cap hit was even larger last off-season, and they had JUST unloaded Julio. 

You can't do BOTH in the same off-season as it would have destroyed their cap. 

There also have to be takers....he's not Brady.

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

LoL, they deserve whatever happens. Doing that to a player that has been a cornerstone of your franchise. SMH. 

True, but I'm not sure the Panthers have much room to criticize considering their own blunders in how they treated a cornerstone franchise quarterback.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn. Looks like the Watson saga might trigger QB changes on both the Browns and Falcons. But honestly, the Falcons should've been doing this at least a year ago. Ryan is still a good QB but the Falcons are trash. They should've been unloading his cap hit and getting resources for the rebuild that everyone else could see was needed.

I would not hate him here but falcunts would never agree. 

41 minutes ago, trueblade said:

True, but I'm not sure the Panthers have much room to criticize considering their own blunders in how they treated a cornerstone franchise quarterback.

I was gonna put a little sarcastic quip about the Panthers but I decide it has been said before and everyone knows the Panthers did the same thing. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Good is an overstatement to me. I think mediocre-okay is a better way to put it. 20 TD's and 12 picks doesn't scream good. 

Here's the funny thing about what you just said. If Sam Darnold, or the Panthers QB's as a unit had put up those numbers in 2021 we probably would have been a playoff team.

As a team we had 14 TD passes and 21 INT's. 😖

4 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

Here's the funny thing about what you just said. If Sam Darnold, or the Panthers QB's as a unit had put up those numbers in 2021 we probably would have been a playoff team.

As a team we had 14 TD passes and 21 INT's. 😖

A Playoff team, maybe. He put up 20 TD's and 12 picks and they finished with 7 wins. I dunno man.