• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kenny Pickett Pro Day today

BurnNChinn

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think the volume of guys that we have there right now indicates probably more than just due diligence.

I'd expect that same group to attend all the others though.

(not sure what it would say if they didn't)

I'd hope from an optics standpoint that they keep it consistent w/all of the QB Pro Days. Would seem strange if they didn't unless they're trying to bluff their interest by overselling the attendance today.

With Fitt having seemingly more input (and McAdoo's opinion as well), I'm not stressing over Pickett if he's the pick. I don't think it's solely a Rhule/Tepper selection anymore, which gives me a tiny bit of hope that our actual football brains will draft him if they like him. 

Worst case, we end up with a Jimmy G on our hands. He's our QB for the next couple of years before we ship him off for better things. Gotta find a franchise guy somehow, and the draft is our only option right now. 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

With Fitt having seemingly more input (and McAdoo's opinion as well), I'm not stressing over Pickett if he's the pick. I don't think it's solely a Rhule/Tepper selection anymore, which gives me a tiny bit of hope that our actual football brains will draft him if they like him. 

Worst case, we end up with a Jimmy G on our hands. He's our QB for the next couple of years before we ship him off for better things. Gotta find a franchise guy somehow, and the draft is our only option right now. 

Fitterer has had a lot of positive things to say about Pickett, and I don't think they're just lip service.

• Flames 1