• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

T. Hill To Dolphins for FIVE picks

Chad_Cota

5 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Wow that's a lot for him.

Guy's a weapon for sure, but I've always seen him as a bit limited in his route tree and feasting off of his speed and the deep ball. Tua and Teddy aren't the guys to make that happen.  

5 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Guy's a weapon for sure, but I've always seen him as a bit limited in his route tree and feasting off of his speed and the deep ball. Tua and Teddy aren't the guys to make that happen.  

yea I think it's a huge price to pay for a guy who benefitted from a great scheme and QB. He's a fast WR for sure, one of the fastest ever. But that's a huge price to pay for a 28yo WR with a checkered past.

2 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

This came out of nowhere.  Hill is a beast but I can't help but feel Chiefs won this trade but that may be wrong.

Maybe if the Dolphins had Herbert/Burrow on the cheap and you want that 3 year window to get a ring..Tua and Teddy though, I dunno if they can even make use of Tyreek's full skill set

• Pie 2