• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson not out of woods yet - 2nd grand jury

FugginPoo

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The Browns paid $230,000,000 for this circus. And they aren't done yet. The PR nightmare is just getting started.  They will have to shell out millions trying to change the narrative around him and the team.

Good luck with that. 

Any word on if/when civil trials would happen? At this point I'm sure he's trying to settle out of court but last I heard he wanted NDA's in exchange for settling and it's a little late for that. Public trials just another horrible look and media circus potentially forcing Goodell to lay down a heavy suspension

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Any word on if/when civil trials would happen? At this point I'm sure he's trying to settle out of court but last I heard he wanted NDA's in exchange for settling and it's a little late for that. Public trials just another horrible look and media circus potentially forcing Goodell to lay down a heavy suspension

I don't have a clue as I don't care enough to follow that circus.  Only stuff I hear about it when someone brings it up here.

They don't let me out much.

I Want To Leave Gene Wilder GIF

3 hours ago, t96 said:

This was always a risk and needed to factor into the price of acquisition. The picks they gave up weren't crazy but the fully guaranteed contract they gave him was. I still don't think this will matter, he may be suspended for a relatively small amount of games but most likely scenario is in the long term he'll be able to play and be a franchise QB for them.

In Clevelands defense though, I believe any criminal charges against him nullify his contract guarantees. 

• Beer 1

Before he was accused, the perfect dude to trade for. Since then, Lamelo Ball pass. Glad we didn't wanna guarantee him millions, this situation is too toxic to go near. I appreciate them doing their diligence but yeah I'd much rather draft my own guy who isn't a creep than hitch my wagon to that shitshow.