• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Neal vs Cross

Mr. Scot

IMO they are very different players. Neal seems bigger and stronger, but Cross is a better technician. If we really are moving to more of a power running game Neal might be a better fit, but Cross seems to be really well thought of as a pass blocker. I've also seen a few evaluations that say Neal may be better suited to play guard but I'm not sold on that (But it might be nice for him to be able to slide inside at LG if Brady C can Play LT well). Neither has the "Mean Streak" that IKE has though (at least not in the few games and highlights I've watched). I think I'd rather have Neal 

Here's an article that breaks them down and gives a comparison. I basically agree with it.

https://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=619246

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Cross and Ikem have a killers mentality.  They want to not only hurt you but hurt your grandkids.  They are relentless.  Neal is good but relies on his size.

I would be happy with either of the 3

I have a hard time imagining Ekwonu falling to us. I'd absolutely take him if he did, but that's tough to picture.

If you want a third contestant, that might be Trevor Penning. And yes, there are mocks that have him being taken at six.

• Pie 1