• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady leaving Tampa???

NAS

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

two blue check marks contradicting each other??

so blue checkmarks saying something could be total bullshit even though we tote them around as fact bearers??

That’s a mighty dangerous path you’re on friend.  If I was a gambling man I’d say you were questioning the truth bearers?  Dissent will not be tolerated.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, NAS said:

Miami has a really good defense. They just got the best WR in football.  Gronkowski hasn’t confirmed he’s coming back yet.  Sticking it to Bellichick in the division?

Tom Brady will really miss Gronkowski if he doesn't come back. He has always been a dependable type of security blanket for Brady.

20 hours ago, joemac said:

Absolutely retarded.  Why would any of the parties involved do this?  Miami I guess I could see WANTING Brady, who doesnt, but why in the world would Brady or Tampa do this?

Hasn’t Brady recently purchased a mansion in or near Miami? 

I’m sure I remember reading something about it before he ended his retirement. There was even a rumour that he was tipped to gain a minority ownership stake with the Dolphins in his post playing career. 

Granted there’s no reason why the Buccaneers would trade him, but I guess stranger things have happened. 

On 3/25/2022 at 5:09 PM, onmyown said:

can you imagine Brady winning a SB with a third team (ever been done before)?

Brady (7 Super Bowl wins) is the only QB with 3 or more super bowl wins to win a super bowl on 2 teams.  Manning has 2 Super Bowl wins on different teams.  The others with 3 or more SB wins?  Montana (4), Bradshaw (4), and Aikman (3).