• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shi Smith arrested

ncfan

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

When they go to talk to him about this, he can say "You were about to trade a bunch of picks for a guy with 22 lawsuits and 10 criminal complaints" 😕

While not inaccurate, I'm sure it would go over like a lead balloon.

1st offense. optics look bad but probably not in a lot of trouble with the courts. 

North Carolina law permits individuals charged with low-level felonies and misdemeanors to avoid conviction through the First Offenders Deferral Program. Essentially, this program is a probation program, which requires offenders to complete certain requirements while on probation. So long as the program requirements are completed timely and to the satisfaction of the court, the charges will be dismissed and eligible for expungement.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I doubt he'd actually say that. 

I would, but then I probably wouldn't be in his position.

If the Turk does come for him and this is the reason why, I can understand Smith's hesitation to do so but it would be great to lay out the seeming hypocrisy in that manner.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

1st offense. optics look bad but probably not in a lot of trouble with the courts. 

North Carolina law permits individuals charged with low-level felonies and misdemeanors to avoid conviction through the First Offenders Deferral Program. Essentially, this program is a probation program, which requires offenders to complete certain requirements while on probation. So long as the program requirements are completed timely and to the satisfaction of the court, the charges will be dismissed and eligible for expungement.

Except for a dui(which is technically a misdemeanor) other wise party on...

Just now, KSpan said:

If the Turk does come for him and this is the reason why, I can understand Smith's hesitation to do so but it would be great to lay out the seeming hypocrisy in that manner.

Heard the Browns introductory presser didn't exactly present great optics for them.