• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shi Smith arrested

ncfan

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I didn’t know acid was still a thing.   Seriously 

real acid, for the every day person does not exist anymore.
shitty bathtub acid definitely still exists.

If you can get the good stuff, micro dosing LSD is one of the most popular vices for most of your tech giant top cogs, for example. Areas that require abstract thoughts, like extreme math fields..  They fuging love LSD.

The only thing I can think is that the gun becomes unlawful because of the drug possession? As others have said, were an open carry state so you can ride around with a handgun as long as it's visible. Maybe it was "concealed" in a glove box or something and that's what they got him for. This is just a waste of everyone's time and resources. They should have an into to NC class for players that details speed traps on the way back from the beach and gun laws ect. Ect. Hopefully this doesn't impact the field, I do not care as a fan about any of these charges. 

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

LSD.

Who gives a poo. 

How many of you smoke or drink liquor?

“My drug is legal and yours isn’t. Idiot lulz”

Hypocrites. 

Dude, it's ok bro. I don't think they were criticizing your experience cuz. They were just trippin on the fact that people other than them were still day trippin bruh, It's all good. Wait....what?