• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule says giving CMC fewer reps at RB diminishes his value

Zod

1 hour ago, MasterAwesome said:

I mean, we talking about the same Belichick who gave Cam the most rushes of his career (on a per-game basis) at age 31?

that is what makes cam special and he did not have a lot of options, their oline was good so why not

lastly Cam was a lame duck, everyone and their mom knew it

but to be quite honest I’m not sure what this has to do with the topic. Elite coaches know how to utilize elite talent

5 hours ago, frankw said:

Who believes nonsense like this? It was not just one nagging injury they were holding him out for out of just precaution. It was multiple. You were so eager to attack anyone who said we were running him into the ground when his rate of usage was discussed now you are calling people Rhule boot lickers lmao. Get a grip.

Go fug yourself. You’re the one who needs to get a grip on reality. I didn’t fuging attack anybody who said we were running him into the ground. Your ignorant ass just wanted to get rid of him, and I pointed out how stupid you are. 

13 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Go fug yourself. You’re the one who needs to get a grip on reality. I didn’t fuging attack anybody who said we were running him into the ground. Your ignorant ass just wanted to get rid of him, and I pointed out how stupid you are. 

Nobody here wanted to get rid of one of our best players they either wanted us to use him intelligently or get value out of him while he still has some. That is what is best for the franchise. You should consider if you are a fan of the Panthers or a fan of one particular player because you sound like the latter and that's unhealthy.

5 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

This is why I want them to showcase CMC this year, then trade him next to get something in return. I love CMC but you don't make the RB the focal point of your offense. Not in today's NFL. You could have RB's from middle rounds be productive and still have a functioning offense. I hope Fitt see's this. Hurney had a hard on for RB's. This isn't 90's NFL anymore. Need to move on and get with the program. 

Yup you can grab an Eli Mitchell or Khalil Herbert, I think Brian Robinson will be one of those guys this year, 4th or 5th round. We got D'onta Foreman for nothing and he'll be solid. CMC needs to go that Deebo route to maximize his value/availability and longevity. 

30 minutes ago, frankw said:

Nobody here wanted to get rid of one of our best players they either wanted us to use him intelligently or get value out of him while he still has some. That is what is best for the franchise. You should consider if you are a fan of the Panthers or a fan of one particular player because you sound like the latter and that's unhealthy.

I don’t think he was a Panther when I joined in 2009. 

4 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

What value does he have if he can’t even play half of a season? Possibly one of the all-time dumbest things ever said by a Panthers coach. 

Thank you Dave for keeping him around another year.

Between this and his Rashawn Slater comments post season he's shown zero mental growth. If we have a decent season it's because Tepper has ripped every bit of control possible away from him. Now just take away his press conferences and let him be a glorified water boy for the year if you're too stubborn to fire him