• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did y’all know Rhule can dance?

BurnNChinn

22 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I just hope he's in control. His life is worth more than a couple football games.

Again, a man of his position can't be seen out in public noticably drunk. It's ok at home or in some offices but it's not ok in public.

You have to act like the Boss, that's very un-boss like. Is his boss doing the same? I don't know.

I've never seen a Panthers coach behave like this. The job may be too big for him.

Dude does the electric slide and all of a sudden he's an out of control alcoholic. Get a grip.

• Pie 6

46 minutes ago, emcannon said:

That's clearly a timer in his hand & he's squinting due to distance from whatever he's clocking. 

Yea I didnt see it that way at first but I actually agree.  His squint at the end of the video is pretty clear that hes squinting to see whatever hes timing better.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, emcannon said:

Dude does the electric slide and all of a sudden he's an out of control alcoholic. Get a grip.

We are condemning Rhule for being a raging alcoholic for having a few cocktails and embarrassing himself on a dance floor.  There are plenty of real reasons to condemn him without making poo up. 

If he legitimately has problems there will be a series of events but to make something more of this single episode is not warranted. 

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, rippadonn said:

I just hope he's in control. His life is worth more than a couple football games.

Again, a man of his position can't be seen out in public noticably drunk. It's ok at home or in some offices but it's not ok in public.

You have to act like the Boss, that's very un-boss like. Is his boss doing the same? I don't know.

I've never seen a Panthers coach behave like this. The job may be too big for him.

To be fair the coaches we have had would’ve broke bones if they tried to dance like that. Lighten up.