• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lions looking to trade back?

Panthercougar68

Everyone is looking to trade back. There are no elite QBs and the top two rated players at tackle/edge/corner are all debatable, so teams feel as if they can get a playmaker and another pick. 

I don’t see anyone worthy of trading up. Everyone (except us of course) is seemingly set at QB.

• Beer 2

47 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

Nobody is trading up with the Lions. Smokescreen…But it does pretty much confirm to me that they don’t want Willis. Which sucks.

Yeah, I think the odds of them taking a QB are slim. They don't need an OT and they may not want to take the remaining DE's at 2.

@BurnNChinn Detroit is just testing the market but they have Goff there to give WIllis a year. Nobody expected Lance to go 3 at this point honestly. Only 2 players I see going at 2 are Aiden or Willis for Detroit.   Goff is not their answer.  If they get Baker Mayfield things could change but I'd say keep an eye on them🤷🏿‍♂️