• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers favor Malik Willis?

micnificent28

3 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

1-3... but what are all these other qbs playoff records as well? The fact he gets you there is testament enough to his eliteness. He's definitely top 10.

Lol nobody cares about regular season production. 

You can't fake your way through the playoffs 

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Neither Willis (who will not play this year) or Pickett is going to move the win total in his favor this late in the game.   His best and only hope is to pray darnold gets him to 8/9 wins.     

Who says he's not playing... nobody drafted in the first at qb in recent memory has not played. Unless you have a better option like Jimmy G or Aaron Rodgers. You think Rhule is going to bank his future on Darnold? Plz... his best hope is a young qb whom he can get some excitement about. A young qb wins rookie of the year maybe not playoffs but generates enough hope that he gets another year....

Darnold doesn't get you to the playoffs your fired period. Would you bank your last shot on Darnold doing that? I get it's not the ideal situation. But the guy is a lame duck coach... and sometimes you got a shytty choice vs a awful choice.  But still a choice has to be made.  There is no tomorrow.

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

Lol nobody cares about regular season production. 

You can't fake your way through the playoffs 

Everyone does thats why we play the games... that's where hall of famer are made. What emitt smith's rushing record only counts in the playoffs? How many yards would he have in 13 seasons 500?

10 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Who says he's not playing... nobody drafted in the first at qb in recent memory has not played. Unless you have a better option like Jimmy G or Aaron Rodgers. You think Rhule is going to bank his future on Darnold? Plz... his best hope is a young qb whom he can get some excitement about. A young qb wins rookie of the year maybe not playoffs but generates enough hope that he gets another year....

Darnold doesn't get you to the playoffs your fired period. Would you bank your last shot on Darnold doing that? I get it's not the ideal situation. But the guy is a lame duck coach... and sometimes you got a shytty choice vs a awful choice.  But still a choice has to be made.  There is no tomorrow.

Does trey lance ring a bell?  Mahomes?

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Why do you have such admiration for Lamar and Willis?

I mean I don't really love Lamar. But when you 2 bring up "running qb" isn't he the face of running qbs today? Like he's the highest standard of running qb. So I use him to further my argument. If the ravens make the playoffs every single year with a running qb and we have never done that as a franchise...

Doesn't that mean that you can can compete with a running qb.. he at the least gets you to the dance. Willis is not a slam dunk or Trevor Lawrence. But his God given tools give us the most to work with.  Having more tools and options to win games(arm and legs) are better than just 1.