• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Walker vs Malik Willis

8 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

Maybe if he wasn't a racist troll, he wouldn't have been banned on a bunch of other usernames (and only a matter of time for this one). Same thing for chuck and college coach. You probably shouldn't be proud that people think you are either of those guys and should be madder at yourself for having so much in common with these guys than taking it out on me.

I've never seen a post by either of them and honestly outside of doxxing, direct physical threats of a member I don't think anything should be banned or censored.

We are grown enough to filter things out on our own.

46 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I've never seen a post by either of them and honestly outside of doxxing, direct physical threats of a member I don't think anything should be banned or censored.

We are grown enough to filter things out on our own.

No one is stopping you from creating a Catsfan69 forum and running it how you see fit

25 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I just think ignore lists, bannings censorship. 

It's all for mentally weak sissies. 

I don’t know why you think I care what your opinion of the board's rules are

Edited by X-Clown
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, John Duffy said:

Jokes on you buddy you just banned someone that was not me.  I wasn’t even gonna bother coming back to this stupid ass boy club but since there’s a bunch of tattletales that love to police a message board. Wow.  Who gets their rocks on policing a message board?  I was reading these posts and this one cracked me up. You both suck. Just as bad as Matt Rhule.   You won’t let people have an opinion if it doesn’t fit your liberal narrative.   I know this will get banned but I won’t ever come back. You both need to quick taking eachother so seriously. You team sucks anyways just like this place. 

People who know me can testify that I'm as far from a "liberal narrative" guy as you'll find.

I'm not banned.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

I just think he's the ultimate gamble and more likely to bust than make it.

Can we really afford that risk?

He is a boom or bust prospect most definitely. But how many people said Derrick Brown was a sure thing 2 years ago and look what that got us. I swear he is holding on to his starting job by draft position and upside only. Like Matt said at some point you have to take a shot inside the top 10. Honestly if I'm him and I draft a LT and keep darnold does that save my job?

If I lose next season as well but I show flashes with an exciting young qb of the future back there tepper might cut him some slack. Thinking about it logically I think the only thing Rhule can do after nissing Watson and so on is draft a qb..

2 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

I just think he's the ultimate gamble and more likely to bust than make it.

Can we really afford that risk?

Yes. For a QB with a sky-high ceiling, you swing on it when you can. If you miss, you reload.

If you don't have a QB, you don't compete in this league, and we can't seem to get a QB to come here any other way.

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, Bobby Bouche said:

Seriously.  Let’s all just talk. With how shitty the Panthers have been has everyone on edge. You shouldn’t ban someone for their opinion unless it’s physically violent or yes I agree racist however I’m not racist and I’ve never said anything racist out of respect for my family. I’ve read this message board for 10+ years and finally decided to be a part of it. But my strong views of the quarterback position… Yes I want pocket quarterback that can deliver a pass actively versus a running quarterback… That’s not racist. This isn’t my place but I’m telling you you need to loosen things up versus throwing the R word around so easily. As someone that has color on their mothers side that’s not cool. We don’t like that and it’s a cheap easy way of saying you disagree with someone versus having a conversation.  You’re much better than that and if you want opinions which a message board is about you need to let that go. 

I think it was a red flag when you came on and immediately continued a conversation that a previous user was toting to a point of trolling.  It was like a day after he got banned you came on continuing it.  I'm not saying he is or isn't you but he was definitely a troll and basically lumped only certain black QBs into a category with the stereotypes of can't read defenses, will never win etc...  If the mods don't monitor this board it will turn into a real poo show fast and we will have to be scrolling through countless trolls, threats, and nonsense to try to find decent conversations.  Unfortunately that is what it has come to.   No one wants this place to be as annoying as Facebook or any social media filled with nonsense, we want to talk about the Panthers.  

• Pie 2