• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Recruiting teammates?

4 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Robbie would be a #3 at most on other teams. Of course he is talking us up

Not quite sure what that has to do with it. He wants to win and be a part of a winning culture.

His career stats are closer to a #2. Last year was last year. The year before that he put up solid numbers. Let's hope that he and the entire team rebound from 2021.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

34 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Not quite sure what that has to do with it. He wants to win and be a part of a winning culture.

His career stats are closer to a #2. Last year was last year. The year before that he put up solid numbers. Let's hope that he and the entire team rebound from 2021.

Yup, kind of reminds me of moose.  Moose had 3 dominant to great years and a bunch of meh, 2nd receiver type seasons.

1 hour ago, jb2288 said:

Nice, like that Robbie seems to be bought in. Makes me wonder if we’re targeting anyone particular right now.. maybe a certain MLB

assuming you mean wagner.  its on espn that he is going to the rams.  would have been a nice add, i agree.

If you all want to know what frustration is--get wide open in a game and have the QB not see you, or throw it at your feet, or throw it when the defense has time to close on you---timing and accuracy are everything--I saw signs of frustration coming from Robby and DJ--hard to reach your goals and help the team when the ball is not where it is supposed to be when it is supposed to be there.

• Pie 2