• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panther Alert

Mr. Scot

Aaaa yes, he of training camp lore-"hes going to a starter, this is his year, etc". I followed him some, Mcderp signed him once he arrived at Buffalo.....stayed for a couple seasons. 

Honestly he is what you fill the last 10 of your roster with. He can spot start and willing STer. Shows just enough in practice to keep him around.  I heard he had a high IQ as well. Hes a pro and made an NFL career when many others with far more talent are out of the league...

• Pie 2

13 hours ago, Rockahype said:

I saw Andrew Norwell in Nichols Store today shopping long guns. 

No other explanation for this other than that he is re-signing with Carolina. 

#bluecheckmark

He signed with the Commandskins at the start of FA, but word is that Hakeem Nicks was driving down the street and Jason Worilds bought a house there in NC. 

• Flames 1

A few years ago (2016), the Falcons had Jones and Sanu, and drafted Ridley.  All we had was big slow Kelvin Benjamin, aging speedster with bad hands in Ted Ginn, and Byrd.  They traded Sanu and Jones, and Ridley will have to sit out a season.  Now there is a good chance Byrd will be a starter.  The script certainly has flipped over the last few seasons.    Our wide receiver group is certainly better than theirs.   I just wish we had a qb who could avoid throwing the ball to the other team.